Saturday, March 14, 2009

Good Eats




For those who likes food like me, I present to you these websites which are featured in Lifehacker.com

http://3buckbites.com/

Several Cities are featured here such as

Atlanta
Boston
Chicago
LA
New York
San Diego
San Fransisco
and Seattle


Hmmm, no Columbus Ohio yet...

Anyways, if you live at those cities, then you should be able to find cheap eats.

There is also this website

http://www.cheapassfood.com/

It's self explanatory.

Well it is almost lunch time. I believe I will be making some TTS (Turkey Taco Salad).

If you have any interesting websites, please submit.

2 comments:

christine said...

Thanks for checking out 3 Buck Bites! It's not limited to just the cities you see -- We take submissions from anyone, so if you have something special from Columbus, Ohio, send it in and you might just get some local representation! Cheers -- Christine, Topnosh!

Stephen Adkins said...

We will do that Christine! Right now, I think I will check out the Burger Boys Home of the Free Fries here in Columbus Ohio! I hear that they have a 1 pound burger and awesome fried chicken.

See pics here at www.610wtvn.com