Saturday, March 21, 2009

Saturday in Columbus Ohio!

Awesome day here in Columbus Ohio! I hope the weather is cooperating with you today.

NCAA tournament seems to be in a full swing and some are watching their brackets closely. Mine seems to be a bit of a mess. Oh well.

So far, the organizations we have eligible for the donation once we reach the $1 Million goal are

I plan on giving to total of 39 organizations. The rest of the funds ($25 thousand) will be used to give back to those who donated in form of cash, items, gift cards etc. The names will be picked via a lottery and I will list your names at the end so everyone will know who won.

If you have an organization in mind, as long as it is not for profit agencies, please email me at afodem@gmail.com so I can add this to our list.

No comments: