Thursday, March 5, 2009

Why I am doing this

Hi everyone.

My name is Stephen Adkins here in Columbus Ohio.

The reason why I am doing this website is to help our country get out of this economic crisis one person at a time. My plan is to basically get collection from everyone that wants to donate, $1 at a time, and in 6 months, give all this money back to those who needs this money with out any government assistance. For example, if we reach $1 Million Dollars, we can decide to give this money to Food Banks around the US.

I will update how much money we collect Every Day and I hope everyone that donates, can trust me manage this money to better our nation, and with your help, we can achieve this.

Let's do it folks, $1 person, and we can help our country together!

Current Ballance as of 3/5/09

$1

No comments: