Monday, March 9, 2009

3/9/09

Hello Everyone!

Well first day at work with this new daylight saving time. It is definitely coffee time for me.
I hear a lot of people getting laid off due to the economy and people loosing money in stocks. Unemployment compensations are running out of funds (at least here in Ohio). Circuit City just lost 34 thousand jobs just today as I listen to the local news as I type this.

To those who are unemployed, your job is to look for a job. Look at your counties/state employment board, usajobs.com has a lot listing, heck check out craiglist in your area.

There are jobs out there but it will not come to you. You have to find them.

Well, enough of my rants so I leave you this quote.

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."
- Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

No comments: